Tuesday, August 17

{frugal vs pricey)

I found high & low priced items to assemble an ensemble I would gravel for. I typical gravitate toward the penny-pinching outfits, but once in a while I splurge on something I know is either unique or I can take long distances which will never go 'out of style'. This dress is a fashion find! Topshop leopard print for $50! The necklace and cuff are bold & bright pieces that are a bit pricey depending on your budget. But at $74 for the K. Amato necklace & $87 for the Yochi cuff, it's money worth spending for unique peices. The Michael Kors clutch is a closet staple. You need a black going out purse & this one fits the bill, literally, for $170. A black strappy heel is also a must...maybe not this particular one if you need to pay the electricity bill this month. I just had to showcase these gorgeous $950 pair of Jimmy Choo's. (sigh) Happy bargain shopping!

No comments: